•Responsible to provide clinical and technical expertise during the sales process for the Ultrasound Systems.
•Work closely with assigned Sales Representatives, to support the growth and needs of the business.
•Provides technical and clinical instruction during the ultrasound sales and post-sale process, including on-site visits to physicians and sonographers.
•Perform ultrasound product demonstrations
•Provide post installation training to customers clinical staff & clinical assistance.
Minimum Education Qualification:
• 4 years degree from an accredited ultrasound teaching institute
• A minimum of 5 years of clinical ultrasound experience in General Imaging, Ob/Gyn , Vascular, and Point of Care applications.
• Skilled in 2D, 3D and Color Doppler across applications
• Previous commercial experience as a Clinical Applications Specialist will be preferred
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to perform clinical and product training to all levels of customers.
• Strong market knowledge and competitive attitude.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to travel when role requires