• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
customers to generate new business for the organization’s products.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service
Minimum Education Qualification:
No Educational Criteria
• Bilingual (Arabic & English)
• Preferred with Biomedical Engineering Background
• To have previous experience (minimum 2 years) in one of the following fields:
o Digital Radiology Systems
o NICU Equipment (Infant Ventilators, Infant Warmers, Incubator,….)
o CSSD (Sterilization Equipment)
o OR Equipment (Operating Table, Operating Light, ESU,…)