The Physical Therapist works with other members of the multidisciplinary team by giving quality patient care and appropriate treatment programs by the use of therapeutic currents, hot and cold modalities, paraffin wax, patient appropriate therapeutic exercises and etc. Thus, helping the patient improve and restore his/her physiological and functional potential.
Skills that is about the attitude, work ethic, reliability, flexibility, personal interaction with co-workers/customers/others.
Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
Ability to perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
Compassionate and Help Patients
Sympathetic to a patient's needs, and be able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy.
Assisting and Caring for Others
Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as co-workers or patients.
Willingly cooperates and works collaboratively toward solutions that generally benefit all involved
parties and accomplish group objectives.
Work Collaboratively with Others
Able to work collaboratively with co-workers, managers and providers to identify breakdowns in processes, determine the root cause and bring solutions forward for discussion and implementation.
Actively looking for ways to help patient/people.
Minimum Education Qualification:
Ability to provide physical therapy care to patients, in and outpatients under the supervision of the Chief Physical Therapist (Head). Can directly administer physical therapy to the patients.
1. Must be a registered/licensed Physical Therapist from his/her home country .
2. Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
3. 2 years minimum experience in a Physical Therapy Department of a hospital or a clinic.
4. Understands and speaks English and the capability of learning the Arabic language. Good written English.
5. Must be physically and mentally sound to perform his/her duties and must comply with Saudi Laws and customs.